2018 Logan Walk2Cure MS
Meakin Park Sign Up
Sign up today and be part of the walk to cure MS! The Logan Walk2Cure MS will take place on Saturday 15 September to raise funds for research into better treatments and ultimately a cure for multiple sclerosis.
The walk will start at Meakin Park, with the 3km course kicking off at 4pm, shortly followed by the 6km walkers. It is set to be a great afternoon, with live music, entertainment and food trucks at home base. But best of all, you will have the knowledge that you are making a difference for people living with MS. Sign up before the event day on Saturday 15 September, and save on your entry fee price. Together we will beat MS.
- Your very own online fundraising page
- Reach your fundraising goals and you’ll also receive some exclusive Team Cure MS merchandise
- Support from MS Queensland
- The knowledge that every dollar you raise is making a real impact for people living with MS
By joining the Logan Walk2Cure MS you are joining a special team of people, committed to help beat MS. Registering to participate and fundraise is EASY! Simple follow these steps:
- SIGN UP and provide a few basic details to register as part of the Logan Walk2Cure MS. Remember, your registration fee covers the cost of running the event
- You will receive your very own fundraising page to share it with your friends and raise funds to help beat MS
By joining the Logan Walk2Cure MS event you are joining a special team of people, committed to help beat MS.
Enjoy this stunning 3km course or the 6km (loop) at twilight and help beat MS. After the walk, return to home base where there will be live entertainment, food trucks, and a fun atmosphere everyone will enjoy. Click here to view the course map.
There will be a prize on the night for the Best Themed Team. So get creative with your friends & family to theme your team! There will also be a trophy for the Highest Fundraising Team and the Highest Fundraising Individual.